As part of its mission to promote French language and culture in Louisiana, L’Union Française supports a mini-grant program to assist schools that teach French in the elementary grades (K-8). The grants are used to enrich French language instruction and stimulate student interest in French culture.
This year grants were awarded to the following schools:
- Academy of the Sacred Heart, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Cecilia Primary School, Breaux Bridge, Louisiana
- École Bilingue, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Lycée Français, New Orleans, Louisiana
- Myrtle Place Elementary School, Lafayette, Louisiana